I don't trust those lists, because I've noticed that our servers have
reported clients in-game, when in fact, they have not been in game. It's all
part of a refresh problem I'm going to guess. I once tested the problem by
kicking one of our guys who had been idleing in spectate. I check the list
and it STILL showed him in game after I refreshed many times. That I am not
happy about because I would not wish to lie to prospective players D:

So, It's possible servers are being placed on that list simply due to a
valve bug instead of the true plugin.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Andy C <grossk...@flotgaming.net> wrote:

> Same with mine... no fake slots plugins but my clan's server is on there as
> well... doesn't matter anymore since we took it down, but that list
> obviously can't be trusted.
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Nightbox <alexandrualexa...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > My Server TF2 Romania Vanilla is listed as fake slots. We never used fake
> > slots so i don't trust this list.

"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors."
 - Unknown

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my
religion."
 - Abraham Lincoln

Mark J. Gunnett
[EoE]SniperFodder{AL}