I have the hotdogs, let's now find some sticks on which to roast them.

Hi, I am the author of the post on G-D you linked to. I appreciate what you
have worked for, I truly do. It is unfortunate that more methods are not
available to you (it seems that simple by-name querying is as far as it
goes).

As for bans, I'd like to clarify that using the plugin interface is no way
at all ban proof. If I decide to overwrite game code, I can expect a ban. If
this "proofen" status was the case, I would be acting like Hatter does on
Assault Cube:
http://forum.gamedeception.net/threads/19310-Assault-cube-Bo00om

Headshotting the wntire team all at once without moving. Enough hyperbole.

*My point: "VSP" IS EXACTLY LIKE LOADING VIA INJECTOR, IT IS NO SAFER.
*The only benefit is the interface which provides load and unload. I can do
all of that with an extra plugin emulating the VSP interface. You have done
a good job of blocking namestealers and people who abuse sourcemod, and for
that I am sure many servers are more playable.*
*
I have no analogies.