Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Massive TF2 server cpu hike caused by 2010-07-20 update

since i tried valve's method of adding thread 3 and 1 that didn't seem to
work, i think it actually made it worst lol.

mike, since i run 8 core servers as well, I figure I would try your method
out, since you said you had some success with it. how do you set permanent
CPU affinity by commandline.. do you just add something like /CPU1 or /CPU2
to the end of the commandline? thanks

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to postmas...@multiplay.co.uk.