Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Massive TF2 server cpu hike caused by 2010-07-20 update/
-threads results part 1

Have you been able to complete your analysis with this Steven? I have had my
GSP add "-threads 1" to the command start up line and things seem to be
weird. Since adding this I have noticed that my server fps (according to net
graph 4) is always at 30. Previous to this command my server fps would
fluctuate wildly between 64 and 512. Before this TF2 update my fps would
fluctuate between 400 & 512 but never ever drop below 400.

Since I dont host my own server (due to lack of upload bandwidth) I cant be
certain if this is an issue with my GSP or with the game itself. It seemed
to coincide with everyone else having issues.