Connection to Steam servers successful.
   VAC secure mode is activated.

-ics

15.9.2010 3:27, DarthNinja kirjoitti:
Crashed at:
Tuesday 14th of September 2010 07:08:29 PM  CT

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:25 PM, Tony Paloma<drunkenf...@hotmail.com>wrote:

Yes, same. About 15 minutes ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of 1nsane
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5:17 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Massive TF2 Server Crashing

Happened again, yay! :( :( :(

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:27 AM, 1nsane<1nsane...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Happened to me to too :/.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Shizzle Nizzle<infl...@gmail.com>
wrote:
it seems as though it happened one more time last night 11:27-11:33
PM Central Standard Time

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 10:49 PM, Harry Strongburg
<harry.h...@harry.lu
wrote:
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 07:33:52PM -0700, Tony Paloma wrote:
The same crashes happened when that empty item name bug started
happening.

Same thing happened to me a little while ago. What also sucks about
it, is that it's not a "true crash" (at least not for me); the
thread still runs. So it sits there forever until I ^C.

I really hope Valve can fix this soon...