On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Joe Ludwig <j...@valvesoftware.com> wrote:
> From this point forward, if you see any more instances of many servers
> crashing
> at once, please send me callstacks or crash dump files and I'll take a look.
This might be a bit difficult since we (most of us?) haven't seen a
single dump for a windows tf2 server in the last few months.
no dumps in X:\dumps\, orangebox\ or orangebox\dumps\
Dumps get created fine for css and mod servers, only tf2 servers crash
without a dump. Any advice?

BTW, thanks for letting us know and fixing this

Claudio