Hello, after updating my TF2 server last night, I am not longer able to play in
it and I wonder if it could be related? Basically, I can join the server just
fine, but am never assigned to a team even if I manually select one or auto
assign, it just keeps me in spectator mode....Anyone experiencing something
similar? Server is win32, thanks.

Damir