All of your posts seem to suggest that you have some right to have full
servers. You do not. Truly. It's a third party server that you own and
operate as you see fit. You need to understand that full servers are a
result of good performance, acceptable plugin loadsets, etc. Valve does not
owe you player referrals. Do you understand that?