From: Emil Larsson
Sent: 10/15/11 01:31 AM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Mysterious server crashes

 Anyone else get those? Server runs fine for about 30-90 minutes (usually
averages less than a hour), then crashes... usually when it's full of players
too. Only happens on our Linux servers too. Sourcemod does not seem to be the
culprit (Gamedata is up to date as far I know), though I'm currently testing to
run one of the Linux server with Sourcemod off. The server simple freezes
and/or crashes. One of the crashes we had earlier seemed to be related to the
unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives, please
visit: http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/listinfo/hlds_linux