Hat Fortress 2
----- Original Message -----
From: Kyle Sanderson
Sent: 10/15/11 03:07 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Mysterious server crashes

 Which game? I haven't had any servers crash since I brought them up last night
(All CS:S). Kyle. On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 4:53 PM, <h...@gmx.com> wrote: > Try
this instead of vanilla. > > a) install gdb > b) start the server with
-nobreakpad and -debug arguments: ./srcds_run > -game tf -nobreakpad -debug +ip
... > c) Add ulimit -c 2097152 to startup script. > > A file named debug.log
will be created when the error occurs. > > ----- Original Message ----- > From:
Andrew Fischer > Sent: 10/15/11 01:34 AM > To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server
mailing list > Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Mysterious server crashes > > I am
seeing the same behaviour over here. Runs about an hour when full, > then down
it goes. I run a minimal set of sourcemod plugins. Was going to > try vanilla
without anything next time it crashed to see what happened. Let > us know what
you find! On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Emil Larsson < > ail...@gmail.com>
wrote: > Anyone else get those? Server runs fine for > about 30-90 minutes
(usually > averages less than a hour), then crashes... > usually when it's full
of > players too. Only happens on our Linux servers > too. Sourcemod does not
seem > to be the culprit (Gamedata is up to date as > far I know), though I'm >
currently testing to run one of the Linux server > with Sourcemod off. > > The
server simple freezes and/or crashes. One of the > crashes we had earlier >
seemed to be related to the item servers screwing > up. >