From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of cladiron
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 3:39 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Wanted: bug reports for clients dropping due to auth

I'm waiting on steam to implement the feature like the deal with the "halo"
given to clients.
This 1 would give a badge to the server operators that are staying consistent
with in steams parameters . (of course they would have to have been registered
with the quick play i guess) Placement of the server id owner badge would be on
there steam profile.
(good or bad, and would change  if the server were fix to steam standards)

Server badge placement:
This badge would be placed in the top left or right side of the MOTD frame.
So when a client enters the server it's easily seen.
If the clients leave due to the good or bad badge, then it would reflect on the
server rank.

Thoughts valve/steam ?