Just a couple of comments about data quality, a week ago in Ethiopia there
were 4,500 untagged ways or untagged with a comment, the most common is
area=yes.  These do not show up in the map so a user in the field wouldn't
even know of their existence.

To me this a data quality issue.  Things have been mapped but are not
appearing in the map.

Secondly talking to an American data analyst his issue was sometimes the
maps could be trusted and sometimes they weren't so good.  In Nepal the
amount of effort needed to clean up the map was considerable.  I seem to
recall Kathmandu Living Labs has been involved in a fair amount of work and
I think it was because they saw the value in cleaner data.

I don't think Ethiopia is exceptional.

Cheerio John