Having two tasking managers for the same response area is of course going to
create conflicts. There's no need at all to create jobs for Haiti on another
tasking manager. Simply, communicate the needs for mapping, including AOI,
need, etc, to the HOT activation team and it will be prioritized and set up.

Mikel

On Saturday, October 15, 2016, 4:51 AM, Severin Menard