Which begs the question why should HOT decide the priorities?

I note that we don't see many projects from local groups especially in the
high priority list and in this case Haiti the local language is French
which means it is more difficult for the local needs to be understood by
none francophone outsiders.

There are problems with the functioning of the government of Haiti but
there are functioning OSM locals but the best way to strengthen them is to
work with them.

Cheerio John