On 12.04.2009, at 21:12, Harry van der Wolf wrote:
>
> 2009/4/12 Gerry Patterson <[email protected]>
>
> Hello,
>
> This bug was reported a while ago (long time now) and at the time we  
> were in a string freeze.  As a result, I couldn't change the message  
> reported to the user. So a debug message was created instead.   The  
> limitation is from wxWidgets, specifically the wxExecute() call.   
> Perhaps a newer version of wxwidgets doesn't have this problem.
>
> I'm now at wxwidgets 2.8.10 which is the latest WxWidgets version  
> (apart from svn). I tried with and without the testing code if  
> (arguments.GetCount() > 127), but it still fails with 127+ parameters.

Hello again (I've been offline for some days).
Since the "bug was reported a while ago", i thought i'd chip in to it  
at the bug tracker, but couldn't find it there with a - not very  
thorough - search. Gerry, can you tell me which bug report so I can  
expand on it?
cheers.
Habi
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to