On Sun 12-Apr-2009 at 11:27 +0200, Harry van der Wolf wrote:
>
>The mentioned %s parameter (%s -- input panotools script) currently doesn't
>work with the plugin structure due to design. I can't get it to work either
>using the "alternative"  autopano-sift program", not on osx and neither on
>ubuntu. But that might be due to the fact that I don't know how to specify
>the %s script.

You should be able to set 'autopano-sift-c' as the executable and 
'--maxmatches %p %o %s' as the parameters.

If this doesn't work then I'd recommend using one of these 
control-point generators on the command-line where there isn't an 
artificial limit on the number of arguments.

-- 
Bruno

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to