On 28/06/2010 1:56 PM, 可愛滴蜥蜴 wrote:
The clue is in the message:

"boost not found.  Bad BOOST_ROOT? On windows, try editing
Boost_root_suffix"

You need to find the Boost_root_suffix value in the CMake window - in
grouped view, look in the Boost group, or in simple view enter
Boost_root_suffix in the search box. The value should be something like
_1_38_0 - you need to change it to the version of boost you have put in
the SDK directory structure (look at the name of the boost directory).

By the way, you might find useful info at the following Wiki entry,
notably I think it's more up-to-date than the pre-built SDK
instructions, and might shed some light on the kind of problems you've
been having:http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_SDK_%28MSVC_2008%29

Hello.I've install both boost_1_39_0 and boost_1_43_0 and try set the
value as"_1_43_0","1_43_0","_1_39_0","1_39_0"
but the same problem"CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:248 (MESSAGE):
   boost not found.  Bad BOOST_ROOT? On windows, try editing
Boost_root_suffix"remains.What should I do?

I'm not sure how it's supposed to work when using the pre-built SDK, but as far as I am aware, CMake will be looking for a directory named like:

<SDKHOME>\boost_1_43_0

where <SDKHOME> is the directory in which you've placed the other 3rd party libraries like freeglut. Unless you've got hold of a pre-compiled version of boost from somewhere (relatively unlikely as I believe building it creates compiler-specific binaries), you'll need to build it too, which will require Boost Jam (the boost build system). See the instructions here:

http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_SDK_%28MSVC_2008%29#Boost

Tom