On 28/06/2010 5:35 PM, 可愛滴蜥蜴 wrote:
Hi Tom.After rebuild boost and pano13,show an error AGAIN! And I can't
find instructioin at wiki. The problem is
"CMake Error at platforms/windows/installer/CMakeLists.txt:6
(MESSAGE):
   Need to set builder (HUGIN_BUILDER) manually"
What value should I set?(What does that mean?)

After all this,I'm wondering if the pre-compiled SDK has a bug? I
still have to build things which already exist in the SDK,that's
weared.

In the CMake window again, you need to find the HUGIN_BUILDER value, and fill it in with your name :-) because you are the person producing this build. I have no idea what will happen if you try to use 可愛滴蜥蜴! But anything in there will do - it will show up in the splash window when Hugin launches.

As for bugs in the precompiled SDK - I have no idea as I've never used it, have nothing to do with it, and as far as I know it's not well maintained (but I might be wrong there).

Tom