Terry,

I think you'll find the build returns that.  Or at least it did for me.
Moreover, the resulting binary is "panomatic" as well.  I'm not sure things
have been migrated, as it's not been tested well.  I just completed the pano
here after reading some of Yuv's comments.  I had make a number of changes and
then work down through the optimizer list one by one, dropping some images, etc.

I think Yuv hit is on the head, Hugin is not a load and use program, rather one
designed for techs and coders rather than casual panographers.

Dale