Tonight this bug is really bothering me. I have hit my undo button often
enough that I have noticed the change that is causing the problem tonight.
On the stitching tab if I have the canvas set to the optimal size (23514)
the bug is not there, but if I set it smaller than 11750 (about half) the
problem starts happening. Conversely if I set the output any bigger than
optimal size it shows up. The further I get from that general range the
worse the blurring gets.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/dc2cdfb3-9671-46c9-af48-dc6e11094f3e%40googlegroups.com.