Hi!

Olivier volunteered today to do some moderation work, but of course, we could do with more hands!

In the long run, we definitely have to move to a different software/platform. I would love sth. that is bound to the project as such and not to a single person (as it is now), but GitHub does not offer anything like this and the SourceFourge forum is not very popular. Discourse would be nice, but 2000 stars is a long way to go :-/

Best regards,
Sebastian