Hi Lizette and David,
thx once more for your sugestions, here is a not so good upd:
- My bcds today:
ARC0148I BCDS TOTAL SPACE=3132000 K-BYTES, CURRENTLY 188
ARC0148I (CONT.) ABOUT 87% FULL, WARNING THRESHOLD=80%, TOTAL
ARC0148I (CONT.) FREESPACE=44%, EA=NO, CANDIDATE VOLUMES=0

STATISTICS
  REC-TOTAL--------4611413     SPLITS-CI----------20950
  REC-DELETED-------232332     SPLITS-CA-----------1512
  REC-INSERTED------346063     FREESPACE-%CI---------10
  REC-UPDATED-------613409     FREESPACE-%CA---------10
  REC-RETRIEVED--273730657     FREESPC-------1439428608
ALLOCATION
  SPACE-TYPE------CYLINDER     HI-A-RBA------3207168000
  SPACE-PRI-----------4350     HI-U-RBA------2788392960
  SPACE-SEC--------------0
VOLUME
  VOLSER------------CPS096     PHYREC-SIZE--------12288
  DEVTYPE------X'3010200F'     PHYRECS/TRK------------4
  VOLFLAG------------PRIME     TRACKS/CA-------------15
  EXTENTS:
  LOW-CCHH-----X'002E0000'     LOW-RBA----------------0
  HIGH-CCHH----X'0270000E'     HIGH-RBA-------426885119
  LOW-CCHH-----X'18660000'     LOW-RBA--------426885120
  HIGH-CCHH----X'2720000E'     HIGH-RBA------3207167999

So, I must schedule an DFHSM intervention soon, and decide if I'll alocate
bcds with EA or use multicluster cds (I have Z/OS V1.8 and I don't know how
to implement these func. I must read the manuals).
Remember that I did the BCDS reorg on December 13th, and it becomes with 52%
of free space. So after 15 days it grew 35%. I'ts very strange, we never had
to reorg or augment the cds so often,

So, any hints are welcome.
Many thx once more, A.Cecilio.