It's an artifact of my work computer. My logon works on my personal
laptop which has (up to now) never been to CA before.
IE8 on both machines. Vista on both, 64 bit on my own, 32 bit on the
workstation.

NO luck after giving up on selective cookies and just whacking them all.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University

http://expertanswercenter.techtarget.com/