On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:35:07 -0600, David Logan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I was wondering if there are any function debuggers on z/OS these days.
>Our shop is currently using z/OS 1.5, and the IBM provided LE debugger
>(via the LE TEST options) is completely unusable for us. It always has
>been.
>
>What suggestions might other people have?

Xpediter does not too bad a job. They do have a module to debug C code.

Is Simon and Oliver still around. I remember having evaluated this 15 odd
years ago. Don't remember why we didn't retain it.

There is also Intertest. Not bad at all.

I am sure there must be some others as well. Have you tried Google?

Cheers,

Jantje.