On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 03:05:56 -0500, Barbara Nitz <nitz-...@gmx.net> wrote:

>> Now the Display Command shows both of the CDS are in place but why does this
>>message still remaining at the Service Request(SR panel) ?
>After I found out what the SR panel is (I never use that): You are running
>AMRF, and the system keeps messages with certain descriptor codes in its AMRF
>buffers. Presumably that is what the SR panel shows (we don't run AMRF, so all
>I see are open replies).

You presumption is correct.  See the help screen.

For clarification - the SR ("System Requests", not "Service Requests") panel is
in SDSF.  I don't
think SDSF was even mentioned in the previous posts.  Because the term "Service
Request" was
mentioned in the first post, I didn't realize was was being talked about at
first.

I learned something new today.   Because I dislike AMRF so much, I haven't had
it on
for any systems I managed in 25 years.  I never realized the SR panel in SDSF
showed
anything but outstanding WTORs.   Another reason to keep AMRF inactive.  :-)

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com