From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Brian France
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 4:11 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: does anyone recall any details about MVS/XA?

I kinda remember MVS/XA and later ESA being CBIPO and CBPDO for maint.

SYSGEN I think was still needed for XA and maybe ESA.

I'm not sure what you meant by Optional Source Materials. If by that you meant
optional source code to install, I think they went the microsloth bloat ware
option later...

--
Brian W. France
Systems Administrator (Mainframe)

There's no such thing as The Cloud - it's just someone else's computer...

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe."

Carl Sagan

attachments from your system.