From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 3:55 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: does anyone recall any details about MVS/XA? [EXTERNAL]

The *fun* memories of a POR before every time we tested MVS/XA and then another
one when we went back to MVS/SP for production just returned.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__api.protonmail.ch_pks_lookup-3Fop-3Dget-26search-3Dmarkjacobs-40protonmail.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=9g4MJkl2VjLjS6R4ei18BA&r=eUhu3PeeWy6RTndlJVKembFjFsvwCa8eeU_gm45NyOc&m=KK1yXXNOBVuutibinfGrz7q-E8DxWAgMfozPwM_fdas&s=Aeq0PrNdOcRqdsiFkHkGJt4xsGO8Guev3vSwvmvSc-s&e=