From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Bernd Oppolzer [bernd.oppol...@t-online.de]
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 1:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: LINK vs LOAD/CALL

Thanks a lot, I didn't think of this ...
of course it is very important when fixing such SIIS issues
to check if the store is indeed done a significant part of the time
or - as in this case - only once a day.

In my customer's case there were/are other places to fix,
but probably not these.

Kind regards

Bernd