That's true about the features, I only implemented a subset of possibilities, and mostly that's on purpose. For example, there's no FTP, minimal IND$FILE, no HLLAPI, no GDDM (although I did try once with help from the 3270 stream master, Greg Price). No SNA printing, no 5250, and just enough standard telnet to hopefully get you through a firewall. No 3290 partitions. No linear Copy, only block.

Tabs (mentioned here), I would like to do, but because of the single (giant) internal control block I used it's pretty difficult. So I keep saying I'll do that, "tomorrow".

For fonts, I chose old style bitmapped (raster) fonts because at the time with Win 3.1 and small screens True-Types were difficult to read. So I spent many weeks each evening with my wife coming home from work wondering why I'm clicking dots in a font editor. Anyone can have those fonts if you want (just email me), but they are useless unless the emulator has a bitmap font option - rare these days I would think. I do have a True-Type version that I offer to folks in cases where the bitmap fonts are too limiting.

Sorry to steal your post Skip :) I'm trying to avoid replying here because I don't want it to look like a promotion.