Ginni Rometty is a former long-time CEO, president, and chairman of IBM.
An interesting interview with Podcaster Lex Fridman.  I have just been introduced to his podcasts,
and they are always good.

I learned why some interesting decisions were made at IBM which I really couldn't understand.

~2 hours: Ginni Rometty: IBM CEO on Leadership, Power, and Adversity | Lex Fridman Podcast #362
https://youtu.be/XiCxj-bXu5M

This 5 minute interview is extracted from the full interview.

5 min: IBM CEO on how to hire good teams | Ginni Rometty and Lex Fridman
https://youtu.be/1c5QB-ZK4rQ

Clem Clarke