From: Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) <shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Thu, Feb 27, 2014 7:22 pm
Subject: Re: Query for Destination z article -- identifying/overcoming
mainframe challenges

In <530e5974.8020...@actionsoftware.com>, on 02/26/2014
  at 04:15 PM, Gord Tomlin <gt.ibm.li...@actionsoftware.com> said:
>It is worth noting that such a documentation effort should not be
left  to the time when the documentation is needed.
IMHO the documentation is needed before the code goes into production;
hat rarely happens.

-
e don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)
or IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
end email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN