Times have changed.

Just ask the auditors if they have VPN access to their files so that they can work from home. If they say yes, then you should be able to have VPN consoles too.

Or, just set it up and don't tell them. If they ever figure it out, just say that 'Joe' (some retired auditor) approved it many years ago. Let them prove he did not.

Tony Thigpen