From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Jesse 1 Robinson
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:25 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: remote system support (i.e. the data center is 2 states away from
you).

This is a great post! Quite some years ago a local YMCA activities director
acquired a pager. People thought she was burdening herself with an electronic
tether. Quite the opposite, she argued. She trusted her staff for most
problems, but if she was needed, she could respond immediately--from the pay
phone nearest the beach where she was lounging. ;-)

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company