Does anyone know if this product, Automatic Binary Optimizer, will actually
migrate Cobol V4 to V6 for you?  Our IBM reps are telling us that it will
actually do the migration for you.  Based on what I've read, it is a
performance product and I didn't see that capability.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an
authorized state official.

send email to with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN