From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Lopez, Sharon
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:51 AM
Subject: ABO Automatic Binary Optimizer

Does anyone know if this product, Automatic Binary Optimizer, will actually
migrate Cobol V4 to V6 for you?  Our IBM reps are telling us that it will
actually do the migration for you.  Based on what I've read, it is a
performance product and I didn't see that capability.

send email to with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN