The only difficulty in migration to Cobol V5 and above is the need for PDS/E
datasets.

Since z/OS V2.2 is providing a way to not have to UPDATE all production JCL with
PDS/E datasets, that issue with migration, imo, is greatly reduced.

So once z/OS V2.2 is installed, migration plans to COBOL V5 and above should be
able to begin.

Lizette