I have an application and I want to change the the userid.  I have the RACF
macros coded but I'm having trouble coming up with the source of TERMID.  Where
do I get the TERMID?

The code in question looks like this:

         MODESET MODE=SUP
         LA    R7,RACFWORK
         MVC   RACRWORK,RACRLIST
         MVC   USERLEN,8
         MVC   USERID,=CL8'MYUSER   '
         MVC   PSWLEN,8
         MVC   PASSWD,=CL8'XXXXXXXX'
         MVC   MYACEE,=F'0'
         MVC   MYTERM,=CL8'        '  <==== clearly I need a value here

         LA    R5,USERLEN
         LA    R6,PSWLEN
         LA    R8,MYACEE
         LA    R9,MYTERM
         RACROUTE REQUEST=VERIFY,WORKA=(R7),SYSTEM=YES,PASSCHK=YES,    X
               ENVIR=CREATE,USERID=(R5),PASSWRD=(R6),ACEE=(R8),
               TERMID=(R9),
               RELEASE=1.9.2,MF=(E,RACRWORK)
         ST    R15,RC
         MVC   RACRWORK,RACRLIS2
         LA    R8,MYACEE
         RACROUTE REQUEST=VERIFY,WORKA=(R7),SYSTEM=YES,PASSCHK=NO,     X
               ENVIR=CHANGE,ACEE=(R8),
               RELEASE=1.9.2,MF=(E,RACRWORK)
         ST    R15,RC
         MODESET MODE=PROB

The error I'm getting is this

ICH408I JOB(JIGRACF ) STEP(RUN     )  790
  LOGON/JOB INITIATION - USER AT TERMINAL          NOT RACF-DEFINED

Which clearly says I need to provide a TERMID (or equivalent) on the
ENVIR=CREATE.

Where do I get the TERMID?

Also I suspect I might be archaic by using RELEASE=1.9.2, is there a more
appropriate value for this decade?

Janet