Was I being clear? You asked "where do I get the TERMID?" and I meant "why not
pick up your current TERMID from your existing ACEE?

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Janet Graff
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 3:26 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Changing the primary AUTHID using RACROUTE

>From your current ACEE?

>http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r
>1.ichb200/ich2b2_ACEE_and_related_control_blocks.htm

>52 (34) ADDRESS 4 ACEETRMP Address that points to the terminal ID. The
>field is zero for non-terminal users.

>Charles

Yes, the Batch job is run under the job's userid.  I want to then
programmatically change to a second userid and create an ACEE.

Do I have to get hold of my current ACEE and update the USERID/PASSWRD/GROUP
fields or can I just issue the code I specified in my original post?

I changed the TERMID to point to a D'0' but I'm getting the same error message

ICH408I JOB(JIGRACF ) STEP(RUN     )  944
  LOGON/JOB INITIATION - USER AT TERMINAL          NOT RACF-DEFINED
IRR012I  VERIFICATION FAILED. USER PROFILE NOT FOUND.

Which I think implies that it thinks I'm a terminal user, even though it has
binary zeros for the TERMINAL value in the ICH408I message.
Janet