On 4/10/2018 7:26 PM, Veryl Ellis wrote:
Yes, the SungardAS z/OS Floor System has OMVS running zFS file systems.

Call or email me using the information in my signature tag.

Thanks,

S. Veryl Ellis | Senior Systems Engineer | IBM Z Systems – Technical Services
Group | Sungard Availability Services
401 North Broad Street; 8th Floor; Philadelphia, Pa 19108 | Office: (215)
351-1303 | Cell: (267) 640-4192 | veryl.el...@sungardas.com |
http://www.sungardas.com

For those wondering, Veryl is the man at Sungard, he handled my DR test way back in 1999. Good to hear you're still there, Veryl.

Regards,
Tom Conley