From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of David Crayford
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Zowe install woes

Lots of buzz about Zowe [1] at SHARE this week and first impressions are
overwhelmingly positive. It looks like a great initiative to modernize the
mainframe without tubby Eclipse. We downloaded the beta but it was missing
parts, most importantly installation scripts so it's a bit of a anti-climax.
Has anybody
managed to install Zowe successfully?

[1] https://zowe.org