Carmen (and others):
As you know, I've been "vocal" about getting KC (at least on the internet) to a
point where I can better do my job.  We do have some RFEs out there which you
might want to vote on and which I agree with:

Currently at 19 votes as an Uncommitted Candidate,  "IBM KnowledgeCenter is
Difficult to Use Especially for Searching within a Manual" (deals with a "one
book" search and knowing what book you are going to):
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=93288

Currently at 20 votes as a "Submitted"  , "IBM KnowledgeCenter is Difficult to
Use Especially for Searching within a Manual":
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=90793

We have had some improvements here, and I do still want a couple more -
particularly the same-book-search capability.  The RFEs above are the ones that
I'm watching.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation and Upgrade
IBM Poughkeepsie