I have a question on KC producing PDFs.

Has it been fixed to stop putting in hot links in a generated PDF that send one back to KC, for something that is the same manual?

Example (made up here): One is reading something about DDNames in the JCL Ref and there is a hot link to UNIT=AFF.

So one clicks on that hot link and the default browser fires up and attempts to go out to KC....

Just one small problem: I'm in an airplane that doesn't have WiFi or I'm not willing to pay for WiFi for this leg of a trip.

Ok, why should I click on something to tell KC to NOT generate such a link within a manual to another page within that manual?

Yes, I have run into these things.

Regards,
Steve Thompson