From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Marna WALLE
Sent: 07 December 2018 14:50
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Knowledge Centre - (was Re: Rant)

ATTENTION! This email originated outside of DTCC; exercise caution.

Carmen (and others):
As you know, I've been "vocal" about getting KC (at least on the internet) to a
point where I can better do my job.  We do have some RFEs out there which you
might want to vote on and which I agree with:

Currently at 19 votes as an Uncommitted Candidate,  "IBM KnowledgeCenter is
Difficult to Use Especially for Searching within a Manual" (deals with a "one
book" search and knowing what book you are going to):
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=93288

Currently at 20 votes as a "Submitted"  , "IBM KnowledgeCenter is Difficult to
Use Especially for Searching within a Manual":
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=90793

We have had some improvements here, and I do still want a couple more -
particularly the same-book-search capability.  The RFEs above are the ones that
I'm watching.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation and Upgrade
IBM Poughkeepsie

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. The
viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.