Just voted for both!

BobL

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Marna WALLE
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2018 7:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Knowledge Centre - (was Re: Rant) [ EXTERNAL ]

Carmen (and others):
As you know, I've been "vocal" about getting KC (at least on the internet) to a
point where I can better do my job.  We do have some RFEs out there which you
might want to vote on and which I agree with:

Currently at 19 votes as an Uncommitted Candidate,  "IBM KnowledgeCenter is
Difficult to Use Especially for Searching within a Manual" (deals with a "one
book" search and knowing what book you are going to):
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ibm.com_developerworks_rfe_execute-3Fuse-5Fcase-3DviewRfe-26CR-5FID-3D93288&d=DwIFaQ&c=huW-Z3760n7oNORvLCN2eBo-Ehm9Q_bNeNJaAMovBjQ&r=Qowhtqe2n9CP4j5cKgUfmAFB9ziwNIdru4NRZBXkzeA&m=p2pb3_eelE4NtChXGx2YC1seYzbw5IPE7GDspDmH7qQ&s=xLmsD5XYHOysNIY-RHcqgAr1e8n4IbYHKcS5Ss6xEK8&e=

Currently at 20 votes as a "Submitted"  , "IBM KnowledgeCenter is Difficult to
Use Especially for Searching within a Manual":
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ibm.com_developerworks_rfe_execute-3Fuse-5Fcase-3DviewRfe-26CR-5FID-3D90793&d=DwIFaQ&c=huW-Z3760n7oNORvLCN2eBo-Ehm9Q_bNeNJaAMovBjQ&r=Qowhtqe2n9CP4j5cKgUfmAFB9ziwNIdru4NRZBXkzeA&m=p2pb3_eelE4NtChXGx2YC1seYzbw5IPE7GDspDmH7qQ&s=hXkBaN0bbaXqBu5J7kBjFHBcHTnKvnZChh7EUD_eGRM&e=

We have had some improvements here, and I do still want a couple more -
particularly the same-book-search capability.  The RFEs above are the ones that
I'm watching.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation and Upgrade
IBM Poughkeepsie

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or
disclose the content of all email communications.