Another method would send a bill and maybe make a phone call. And to be totally
crazy maybe the salesperson could actually visit the customer.
Just saying electronic is not always the only method and may not be the best.

Carl Swanson
carl.swan...@dell.com
Advisory Systems Engineer Mainframe Practice
Mobile: 215-688-1459
Sent from iPhone misspellings likely