>>> Goodness, Karen, I don't know why on earth you never say what you really
mean....


Yeah, I do need to work on saying what I really mean, and not just beating
around the bush, don't you think?   :)


But, then, what do you expect from me?   None of my horses are ridden
"correctly"!   Gosh, I learned what I know about gaits from (in order) 1)
multi-gaited Holly's Copy o' Shadow and slightly-pacey Dana's Little Mac, 2)
multi-gaited Sina from Unicorn Valley, 3) my mistakes made with those first
three saints, plus watching the mistakes of other "gaited riders" in my
area, 4) Lee Ziegler - who actually said in human words what my first three
had already desperately been trying to get me to see, 5) my other Icelandic
horses of various gait capabilities, as well as other gaited horses in my
community, and most recently from 5) Liz Graves.  And how did I learn to
ride?  Hunt seat lessons, then a little "lite" dressage" then with various
Natural Horsemanship philosophies.   I'm obviously not a "correct rider" and
no way can my horses be ridden "correctly."  I can't count a "certified
trainer from Holar" as any of my influences....no, let me rephrase that:  I
CAN count two "certified trainers from Holar" as a NEGATIVE influences - I
did learn a lot about what NOT to do from two of them.  LOL!


Karen Thomas, NC




No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008
11:46 AM




IceHorses Community for Photos and Videos:  http://kickapps.com/icehorses

"The greatest enemy of the truth very often is not the lie- deliberate, 
contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and 
unrealistic."

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer


[] Lee Ziegler  http://leeziegler.com
[] Liz Graves  http://lizgraves.com
[] Lee's Book  Easy Gaited Horses http://tinyurl.com/7vyjo
[] IceHorses Map  http://www.frappr.com/IceHorses
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IceHorses/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to