>>>What evidence do you have that freeze branding is more humane and
> safer than hot branding?
> 

ok as I freeze brand my horses, they have to stand still for 60 seconds for 
freeze brand to make the hair turn white to get totally nude they have to stand 
for at least 30 more second. and I freeze brand around 10 month of age and the 
foals are not that much handled and as they stand still for 7V ,17 &5 = 7V175 
when freezing on their back I can´t imagine that they do hurt that much or at 
all.

and I have never had any problem with infektion and do not clean it just leave 
it be.

 VS brand marks ,have you ever burned yorself so you got a scar? have you 
notice the every day long lasting pain for week´s and the care you have to take 
of your burned area.

I have frosed off a ??? on my hand went to doctor and didn´t felt a thing no 
problem next day´s either.  for few years ago a burned my hand pretty bad after 
I come home from the hospital a sleept with my hand in a icebucket for several 
day´s

my own experience just tells me that burn a brand on a horse is inhumane or 
just on any animal.

Regards Malin in Iceland
www.kolugil.tk


Reply via email to