There are no code changes as such. I am bundling Openwrt packages that make
sense for most of the cases. I have bundled SQM & mwan3 as the first
provides traffic prioritization & the second load balancing. Apart from
that, I am exporting logs to the server through UDP. That setup is
explained at https://gist.github.com/pocha/1adbd5e6ab01176ba4608937b94dd272

Most of the changes are related to configuration. Nothing inside the code
as such.

As for now, the next step is to build a self-serve wizard that gets
launched & ask user to put values that could be fed to configuration
options of SQM & mwan (upload, download speed for example) through some
kind of captive portal customization. As for now, the user is suppose to
login to the router dashboard himself & put those values. We are trying to
simplify the task. Guess some level of code changes will come from there.

Did I answer your question ?