There are no code changes as such. I am bundling Openwrt packages that make
sense for most of the cases. I have bundled SQM & mwan3 as the first
provides traffic prioritization & the second load balancing. Apart from
that, I am exporting logs to the server through UDP. That setup is
explained at

Most of the changes are related to configuration. Nothing inside the code
as such.

As for now, the next step is to build a self-serve wizard that gets
launched & ask user to put values that could be fed to configuration
options of SQM & mwan (upload, download speed for example) through some
kind of captive portal customization. As for now, the user is suppose to
login to the router dashboard himself & put those values. We are trying to
simplify the task. Guess some level of code changes will come from there.

Did I answer your question ?