Hi,
I was on policy track and never found any speaker using windows or windows
based S/Wrs. And  how did the organizers wasted public money? Please say it
explicitly rather than going the grapevine root.

The points made by some speakers to which Free Software Society could not
subscribe was then and there questioned in the policy track and there were
at least three of such instances.

and for my queries about the compatibility of any file types or even of
hardware, i got straight replies many a time from ilug members. (to be true,
my qns weren't raised in this mailing group, but was directed personally to
some hackers, i have respect to.) I didnt find this fubuntu/udora thing
here.

Sebin


-- 
...if I fought with you, if i fell wounded and allowed no one to learn of my
suffering, if I never turned my back to the enemy: Give me your blessing!
(Nikos Kazantzakis)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to