|
We
have been monitoring the server, since I changed passwords the Spam reduced
dramatically. But I also wanted to know, how can I check the authentication
processes on the server? It looks like IMAIL does not log the SMTP
authentication process. This is what I suspect is going on (for the remainder of
spammers) They have a valid account with and then they use bogus email address
in the sender field but use SMTP Authentication and send out SPAM. It seems like
IMAIL only logs the sender field and not the actual user account that is used in
SMTP Authentication process.
Thanks
Ramtin
|
Title: Message
- [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP! Ramtin S.
- Re: [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP! Marcus Anthonsen
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP! Ramtin S.
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP! Paul Navarre
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP! Ramtin S.
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Relay HELP! Len Conrad
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Relay HE... Ramtin S.
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Rela... Len Conrad
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Rela... Ramtin S.
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Rela... Len Conrad
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Rela... Ramtin S.
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Rela... Paul Navarre
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Rela... Ramtin S.
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Rela... Len Conrad
- RE: [imail] SPAM & Rela... Paul Navarre
